There are many skills necessary when becoming a virtual assistant for a real estate agent. Managing files, schedules and deadlines are crucial. Below is a list of the most important skills needed when becoming a virtual assistant who specializes in Fannie Mae and HUD transactions. But don’t worry, we have all of the tools, experience and patience necessary to train you to be the best VA in the Real Estate Industry.
Pre-Marketing|Transaction Coordinator|Contract to Close:
• Communicate with Asset Managers
• Complete & submit all necessary files to Fannie Mae/Asset Managers/Title Companies, etc.
• Complete all Fannie Mae & HUD tasks
• Update MLS listings when applicable
• Handle all aspects from listing to closing
• Input listing information on-line
• Compose listing comments so one gets a real feel for the property
• Prepare listing extensions and addendum’s
• Create transaction checklist
• Prepare pre-listing document packages
• Prepare Buyers Side document packages
• Prepare disclosures packages
• Manage files from contract to close
• Track Deadlines
• Schedule Inspections & Appointments
• Order reports
• Track the loan process
Be sure to sign up on our website to receive our e-mail updates and VA training information posts at the bottom of our home page HERE. Once you register, be sure to check back for our posts on VA training, which will include informative videos. We are here to help you in the process of becoming a Fannie Mae | HUD Virtual Assistant, so contact us anytime.